You have arrived in town and plan to be here for a few weeks, maybe a month or two. The Fishbike “buy back scheme” is often cheaper than paying a daily rental. This is how it works. Fishbike will sell you either a brand new bicycle or an ex-rental, you own the bicycle, keep the bicycle in good condition. At the end of your stay Fishbike will purchase the bicycle back at up to 40% of the original purchase price.
Conditions of the “Buy Back Scheme”
1. We guarantee to buy all bikes back at a second hand price. The price will depend on the condition of the bikes, and we will pay up to 40% of the original purchase price. Fishbike provide a 12 month warranty on parts and frame for new bikes purchased. No warranty is provided to the purchase of ex-rental bicycles.
2. We reserve the right to refuse to buy back bikes that have been damaged or are in a poor state of repair
3. Accessories are not included in the “Buy Back Scheme” ie Helmets, locks, pannier bags.
4. Only applies to bicycles purchased from Fishbike under the “Buy Back Scheme”not bicycles purchased elsewhere.
5.” Buy Back Scheme” is limited to 12 months (date of purchase to return)
6. “Buy Back Scheme” does not include E-bikes.
contact us to get the wheels turning on your buy-back deal.